All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Aniokyr's Assortment - Trade and Sale - FAI
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:54 pm 

A scrawny Hin approaches and eyes the suit of full plate critically. "Oy. Might be that I know someone that'd want that."

He rummages around in his pack and pulls out a resplendent--if somewhat wrinkled--tunic. "How about this in trade?" He thinks for a second, then fishes in his pocket and sets a ring next to the tunic. "This, too."

// PM sent.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:59 pm 

*Terri would approach about the robe* "have you come to a decision on the robe for my Natural armor amulet? It is a very fair trade. Natural amulets of this power are exceedingly rare. Deflection on the other hand is not at rare. *holds the amulet up for him to inspect closely with a bright smile, she would give him a wink of encouragement if he looks to inspect it*

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 am 
Recognized Member of BGTSCC

Slade wrote:
A scrawny Hin approaches and eyes the suit of full plate critically. "Oy. Might be that I know someone that'd want that."

He rummages around in his pack and pulls out a resplendent--if somewhat wrinkled--tunic. "How about this in trade?" He thinks for a second, then fishes in his pocket and sets a ring next to the tunic. "This, too."

// PM sent.

The Elf hands the armor to this hin, smiling as he wonders how one so small will transport it.

-----------------------------------------------

Kaeldre wrote:
"I see, I do have ways to get my hands on a pair of gloves of the enchantments you might desire. They would enhance accuracy and inflict greater harm than most other. Would this equal as a trade for the impeccable robe you offer?"

/// +4 AB, 1d4 sonic damage

"Ah yes, I have seen that set before. While a great enchantment, it is of a half quality of craftsmanship and one I have no need for"

------------------------------------------------

Darkcloud777 wrote:
*Terri would approach about the robe* "have you come to a decision on the robe for my Natural armor amulet? It is a very fair trade. Natural amulets of this power are exceedingly rare. Deflection on the other hand is not at rare. *holds the amulet up for him to inspect closely with a bright smile, she would give him a wink of encouragement if he looks to inspect it*

He inclines his head with a small smile and softly says, "No thank you"

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:06 am 

Quote:
He inclines his head with a small smile and softly says, "No thank you"

"Okay" *she would pocket the amulet and disappear into the crowd*

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:15 am 

TheKai wrote:

The figure sitting stiffens a bit at the offer, slowly raising his gaze to meet the elven woman. He smiles a bit as he notices her features and gently lowers his hood revealing himself to be Tel'Quessir. "That is quite an offer Tel'Quess. And might I know your name?"

"The name is Eith'nai Teu'tel'quessir of Everska, now residing within the human city of Baldur's Gate", she states with polite bow of her head. "If you might be so inclined, I was once a merchant by trade and still am in possession of a number of quality artifacts...", she says while pulling forth a parchment from the folds of her silver cloak and handing it to the elf.

//PM sent//

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:27 am 

Bad Omens wrote:
TheKai wrote:

The figure sitting stiffens a bit at the offer, slowly raising his gaze to meet the elven woman. He smiles a bit as he notices her features and gently lowers his hood revealing himself to be Tel'Quessir. "That is quite an offer Tel'Quess. And might I know your name?"

"The name is Eith'nai Teu'tel'quessir of Everska, now residing within the human city of Baldur's Gate", she states with polite bow of her head. "If you might be so inclined, I was once a merchant by trade and still am in possession of a number of quality artifacts...", she says while pulling forth a parchment from the folds of her silver cloak and handing it to the elf.

//PM sent//

The elf bows as she introduces herself, in the same moment he smoothly holds the robes out to her. "May the serve you well".

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:18 pm 

A tall man clad in plate armour with his warhammer sheathed at his waist comes and looks at the assortment of items the merchant has to offer. After browsing for a while, he sets his eye on the morningstar as he senses its special property.

"This morningstar is a good weapon in fighting against mages and will come in handy in my travel. How much will you ask for this fine morningstar?"

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:42 pm 

realayer wrote:
A tall man clad in plate armour with his warhammer sheathed at his waist comes and looks at the assortment of items the merchant has to offer. After browsing for a while, he sets his eye on the morningstar as he senses its special property.

"This morningstar is a good weapon in fighting against mages and will come in handy in my travel. How much will you ask for this fine morningstar?"

The man looks up "15 bags and you may call it yours"

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:08 pm 

TheKai wrote:
realayer wrote:

The man looks up "15 bags and you may call it yours"

"A fair price, you have a deal."

//PM sent

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:00 am 

As the figure makes exchanges he seems pleasantly surprised at his dwindling amount of wares.

"Ah, almost time for traveling again"

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:15 am 

The figure updates his listing, happy is pack is lighter. But he does add an amulet to the roster.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:42 am 

A robed man with black tattooed eyes offers 20 bags for the Mithral Breastplate.