All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Taran Seven
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:46 pm 

First Name: Taran
Last Name: Seven

Birth Information:
Born: 2 Hammer, 1330 DR.
Year of the Marching Moon
Born under the Sign of the Stone and with Full Selûne under the sign of the Wheel

Those born under the sign of the Stone are complex, tenacious and fearless. Proud and independent, they have great strength of character and rarely compromise. They thrive on challenge and have an innate belief in their own destiny.

Those born with Selûne under the Sign of the Golden Wheel are determined, self-motivated, enthusiastic and responsible. Natural leaders, they remain calm in a crisis and are not easily swayed by opposition. Although serious minded, they are cheerful and optimistic and do not give up easily.

Appearance:
Race: Human
Height: 6'00"
Weight: 225
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Facial Hair Style: Goatee

Personality Profile:
General Health: Good
Deity: Garagos (The true Lord of War)
Initial Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Profession: Soldier
Base Class & Proposed Development: Fighter (Pure)
Habits/Hobbies: Killing in the name of Garagos
Languages: Common, Orcish
Weapon of Choice: Bastard Sword (Bloodreaver)

Background:
"Kill them all! Tonight we bathe in Orc blood!" - Sergeant Mikhail Amensure, Argent Legion Scouts

My earliest and fondest memories are of playing with my sister Lauren on our family farm on the edge of the Glimmerwood Forest. Mother and father provided well for us children until that fateful night when the Orc warband showed up. I was sleeping when the screams began. I awoke and ran outside where I saw father lying face down in a growing pool of blood with mother bent over him weeping. Mother never saw the Orc that killed her. I, however, saw the Orc that shot me in the chest with his war bow. The vile creatures obviously thought that they had killed me. I was only 10 summers old.

I awoke several hours later on a litter. A band of Argent Legion Scouts, hunting Orc's, had come across our farm and found me. I learned that in addition to mother and father the Orc's had flayed Lauren in some macabre ritual. My poor, sweet little sister who was only 8 summers old. I vowed from that day forth that vengeance would be mine!

A family in Silverymoon took me in and raised me as one of their own. When I reached 17 summers I enlisted in the Argent Legion as a Scout. We killed many, many Orc's. We hunted them, we raided their camps, we killed them in their sleep, and we ambushed them and killed them to the last soul. No compassion and no mercy. My hatred of Orc's runs deep. I can never spill enough Orc blood to satisfy my quest for vengeance.

After 4 years in the Legion the powers that be in the Confederation of the Silver Marches decided that a softer hand needed to be taken with the wild Orc's in the region. I do not and will never agree with this policy. I quickly gave up my Corporal rank in the Legion and moved on to Baldurs Gate on the edge of the Sword Coast frontier. I have dedicated my life to the killing of Orcs in the name of my master Garagos.

Goals:
Become a powerful pure fighter character, spilling as much blood as possible to garner favor with my patron deity. Possibly oversee the establishment of a temple to Garagos.

Possible Plot-Hook Ideas and Misc Facts:
If a temple to Garagos were to be added to the game then the possibility of some good RP and/or events could be had in relation to the followers of Tempus.

Post subject: Re: Taran Seven
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:28 pm 

Approved, XP pending.