All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Player? Introduce Yourself!
Unread postPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 am 

Hey!

I'm Voxra. Or Karl, if you really want to go Real Life on me. Moltrazahn lured me here with promises of neverending fun & wild adventures.

I'm a long time player of pen & paper RPG's. Been a DM about as much as I've been a Player. I haven't actually finished the NWN2 OC or any of the expansions, but I'm working on it.

I mostly prefer melee builds, though I like to play around with weird caster builds as well. My first (and for the moment, main) character is a tanky tank Shield Dwarf.

Boring RL info:

Lives in northern Europe with a wife and a kid. Am 30-ish. Works with Moltrazahn. He's kind of my boss. Loves baking cookies.

Hope to see you online!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 pm 
DM

Welcome. :)

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:28 pm 

Hello,

My name is Derek, Seargonis76. I played a ton of nwn on a persistent world for Dragonlance. I still play PNP pathfinder and dnd. I just started on here about a month ago and have two toons so far my crazy charging dwarf (Moigan) and a Bane Cleric (Shando). I am a masters of Education student. Um ya I look forward to getting to know everyone and having fun!

Derek

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:12 am 

Oh hello everyone,
I'm Dissonant, some people call my moniker Dizzy for short, up to ya'll. I've had much experience with roleplaying mediums since I was teenager during NWN1 days! So I played in Forgotten realms setting servers like Immersea, Menzo, Myth Drannor, Aglarond, Acherons Fall and the last one I put on was Cormyr Dalelands. My screen name at the time was Symphony - couldn't use that name here since someone took it before me, but haha oh well, I went went for the antitheses of harmony. So if you happen to know or remember from before, hello again, I'm back to haunt you :mrgreen:

I haven't RPed for quite a while, but before I used to play a lot with rangers of all alignments despite not being a real-life woodsman myself and instead a city-slicker. So anyhow, wanted to get back into the RP-groove by doing something different, you'll see and don't worry, it's not too controversial or upsetting!

Anyway, looking forward to RPing and meeting ya'll on the server!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:39 am 

Hello and welcome! You'll fit in just fine. 8-)

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:46 am 

Hello everyone! I stumbled across this server yesterday and checked things out... made a character, wandered around for a bit, almost got killed by an exploding barrel. I saw a couple players run past me in town (at least I think they were players) and I wanted to say hi, but I don't know how to do chat on this game. I'll probably make a new character - I just put together a ranger with weird stats to explore the world, and I think I accidentally got her stuck in a high level area and I don't know how to get out.

I'm a fan of RPing, though I don't know what sort of characters I'll play here... there are so many options!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:08 am 

Quote:
made a character, wandered around for a bit, almost got killed by an exploding barrel

Oh, that reminds me my first steps on this server (almost all of we have met that lovely barrel at the thieves' cave). :lol:

Now seriously... first of all welcome! It's a pleasure to see frsh meat new players joining the server. I'k sure you will enjoy it if you like to RP. Feel free to ask anyone you see, we all are willing to help newcomers. For chatting/PM just go to the icon in the lower left side (the one that seems an eye) and dispklay the menu. There you can go to the players' list and talk to them (sorry, I don't know the exact name of the option, as my game is in spanish).

I also strongly suggest you to check the server rules (http://bgtscc1.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7) and the changes to classes, feats, spells, etc. (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6) as you can have a surprise (good or bad, who knows...).

I hope you have a lot of fun here.

Uelaereene Sai'zzel - once I saw the stars...
Lil'ly Sai'zzel (alt) - oooh! a spider

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:05 pm 

Hello all!

I've been around for a few weeks now so perhaps I'm not a *brand spanking* new player, but I still feel VERY new around here. I grew up on independent UO roleplaying shards (Mytharria, TSSE, Foreverquest, to name a few) and dabbled in NWN and NWN2, with a dash of the Baldur's Gate games thrown in for good measure. Naturally, now that I'm in my late twenties and feeling the RP pull, I have gravitated toward heavy RP servers on NWN2 and you guys are an absolutely fantastic community. I already feel like I have friends, acquaintances, and even enemies ;) !

My main character is a Calimsh-ite wizard by the name of Aceldian, so feel free to take a moment and hurl insults at his noobishness :D !

Thanks again for making this an excellent community,

-Ace

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:47 pm 
BGTSCC Quality Control

Had a chance to rp with you briefly and it was an enjoyable conversation. Welcome to the server!

Chord Silverstrings - <<<--- Has delusions of grandeur

Lucan Stalkingwolf - Protege of Mendel, EDE

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:25 am 

Hi everyone ! I'm back ! (I was here in 2012 some days)
I'm sorry for my English, this is because I'm a french woman. I'm 26 and I am an Art teacher. I'm here to play with one of my favorite game : NWN and to improve my english in the same time ! I'm sure I could learn a lot of vocabulary and meet a lot of friendly players.
I'm playing a bard called Opale !

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:38 am 
BGTSCC Quality Control

Hi! I've been around for a month or so now so I've met a lot of you in game, but I figured I might as well say hi on here. :) I'm a little shy with forums, in case I come off short or blunt on here. It's probably just my discomfort.

I am an aspiring writer who has an interest in psychology (more or less involuntarily since my parents were both psychologists) so roleplaying is something that fits me very well.
I welcome ALL sorts of trouble IC, especially if you hit me up in tells and we work something out. I love trouble for my poor characters. :lol:

Also, I'm a EU player. See you in game!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:55 pm 

Hey all, I'm Realm1993 or just Realm. I've been on for a month or two. I've just started to be pretty active on the forums, but I've been pretty active on the server since I've joined. I'm an aspiring digital artist and a soon-to-be officially published author.
I love to roleplay, but I love rp that isn't just a one-shot the most! As a writer, stories are my passion.
My main is currently Meshana Ratheeria. I like Rogue builds a lot, so it's not often I play as anything else, though I'm beginning to expand my horizon on builds.
I'm a USA player, but lately I've been up to the wee hours of the morning, so my playing time fluctuates a lot. Feel free to PM me or run into me in character for roleplay! I'm always looking for something to do.

Gailen Rathios - Charmer, Trickster, Apprentice of the Arcane Arts
Keeara Tare'dagon - Guardian, Hyperactive, Favored of Helm

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:58 am 

Hey everyone,

i am not a new player. but i am returning to bgtscc after some time. Had a good time here for the best part of 2014 and after moving and changing job i finally got to reinstall nwn2. looking forward to meet some people i really enjoyed playing with and talking to.
at the moment i am struggling with the most basic ingame commands (still didn`t figure out how to rep tells). but i guess i will manage in time.
Looking forward to be a part of bgtscc once again!

best regards

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:46 am 

Hey everybody,

Just started nosing around the forums and found this thread so I thought I'd post.
I'm a long time PnP player (In my day it came in a red box) and played endless hours of NwN and NwN2 but this is my first time playing round in a persistent world.

So far it's been great fun, see you all around.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 am 

Ash wrote:
Hi everyone ! I'm back ! (I was here in 2012 some days)
I'm sorry for my English, this is because I'm a french woman. I'm 26 and I am an Art teacher. I'm here to play with one of my favorite game : NWN and to improve my english in the same time ! I'm sure I could learn a lot of vocabulary and meet a lot of friendly players.
I'm playing a bard called Opale !

You have a nice voice ;). *continues to listen to the cloud*

Mayolin Auvrytyl
:Fahliel of Sshamath:

Ramon Manaq'tara
:Wizard Outcast:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next