All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 151  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:46 pm 

A huge thank you to theKai, DM Bloodlust and Gogo for asking for, arranging and driving the MageFair this eve.

Finally a way for a lot of mages on the server to socialize in one spot. ;)

Amywien Vanaer, En Dharashan Needle.
Woedeiir, Faernil of Sshamath's School of Divination.
Sussuri Oreb'le'i, Scout of the Seventh Circle.
e t c

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:50 pm 

Agreed. Thanks a lot for all the people involved. Thanks for the mage fair. For many more to come.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 pm 

More kudos to DM Bloodlust for organising the affair, and DM Gogo for adding the little touches.

On the player side of things, thank you Tsidkenu for getting up early and putting on a wonderful show. I was most happy to be Aeili's impromptu Igor. :mrgreen:

Thank you for everyone who visited: Wolfshear, Truthiness, Wolfsdaughter, Deathgrowl, MrKai, AlwaysSummerDay, Whistler, Cuchulainn, the players of Aias Spinner and Lady Narasida Zakine, and others! Apologies if I missed any names. There were quite a lot to remember!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:26 pm 
Recognized Member of BGTSCC

A huge THANK YOU to DM Bloodlust for organizing and running this event spectacularly. It was extremely creative, engaging, quite entertaining and FUN most of all! A very unique affair I was happy to be able to partake in. Thank you thank you!

Thank you also for DM GoGo for helping out, it couldn't have been easy. And to the players that made this great event even better, thank you thank you!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:57 am 

++++ on that one.

Thank you so much DM Bloodlust, DM Gogo and everyone else that made the magefair possible. There was a lot of fun roleplay going on, everywhere, and it was really fun to interact with so many people that I hardly ever get to see. Thank you everyone that made it possible. =)

Deleniel Vanaer: Wood Elven Sor. . . cook.

If you put your foot in your mouth. . . don't start walking. . .

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:16 pm 
BGTSCC Quality Control

The screenshots from the fair look great. I'm just sad I arrived when it was dying down! :(

Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:19 pm 

Empoweredfan wrote:
it was really fun to interact with so many people that I hardly ever get to see. Thank you everyone that made it possible. =)

+1 to this. I've seen so many names on the scry tool but hardly, if ever, get to see their actual PC. More collective events would be great!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:33 am 

To: DM
Thank you for

event.

Noela.

I am perfectly aware that the formatting this text is incredibly annoying, I did so intentionally because it amuses me alot for some reason.

Have some björk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iW8hvcIAJQ

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 am 

A big thank you to the Dharashan,the Dawnknights, the Watchers, The Druid Circle's representatives and everyone that attended the meeting in the Reaching Woods yesterday. It's been really good fun.

Also special thanks to DM Bloodlust for hosting it, and for the immersive RP environment he created around us.

Looking forward to seeing you die due to blatant incompetence valiantly struggle against the relentless Undead army, and join them as they march towards the Gate show them...ah...who they're really messing with...yes...

To Victory!!

*slowly walks away in the opposite direction...depending on the battle's outcome, perhaps not so slowly...*

Keep rocking :)

It seemed a dreadful injustice that such wise races should perish at the hand of creatures who were still little more than animals. It was as if vultures feasted on a poet only able to stare at them as they slowly robbed him of an exquisite existence they would never appreciate, never understand

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:05 pm 

Thanks to DM Silverfox for provided TWO consecutive events for the UD crowd. I thoroughly enjoyed both! Especially the undead army.

I look forward to seeing how this particular plot will play out and happy that various Schools of Magic are involved! Let the RP unfold!

To joleda, freekender, nachti, empoweredfan, seeds and m3ntalist, thank you for all the great RP! You all know how to have a great time!

Thanks again! :)

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:31 pm 

i Would like to thank DM Golem and Arkaine Half Orken's Player

quite literally i will remember that event and all the times right after Arkaines Lines wanting to cheer and rally behind him, also Golem for providing a intresting story and running with what i was doing so wanted to drop that bookcase... and going with the flow of how we were running i had alot of fun

Uther

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:27 am 

Thank you, Uther3867. Your words are heart warming, and I thought it was an amazing Dm Quest also, one of the best I have been a part of in a while.

It was incredibly well constructed and modulated, everything tied into other parts, that composed of the great big storm the monastery/fortress/tower of evil, lay low the servants of evil, and solve the puzzles and mysteries as well.

I don't agree with everything that is a part of DM Quests here of BGTSCC, such as resting restrictions, and lack of tangible rewards, after spending tens of thousands, or in this one, my character would have spent at least fifty - one hundred thousand gold (I haven't wanted to check the wand recharge costs I now have yet), burning through consumables - to survive.

- But aside from that it was a great experience, and I think Dm Golem has one of the best and most structured formats, I have ever seen in a Dm Quest or Campaign here at BGTSCC, or anywhere in the past.

The combat, and the way the mobs were structured, so that they all had a proper power hierarchy was done extremely well. Generic mobs that are described as fodder, to foot soldiers, and then champions, mini bosses, and main bosses - and so forth, were all very well balanced and defined, and the combat was very fun - I mean we must have waded through a small army of foot soldiers of the Cult of Bhaal, and a horde of Shambling Undead Skeletons, and other Undead, and yet the Balors, and the Pit Fiend, and the Black Dragon, were all very powerful. And middle of the range stuff like Hell Hounds, and other lesser outsiders, were all done very well.

The whole less is more, Final Fantasy XI style (five heroes summoning atom bombs and rifts in the fabric of reality, and still struggling to bring down one Turtle Man) has never really done it for me.

The way Dm Golem set up the power hierarchy in this one was as good as I have seen. Heroic medieval fantasy arch types wading through hordes of foot-soldiers and lesser enemies, but having to rely on each other to bring down the main antagonist(s), is where the fun lies in this game, I believe.

The whole stop and start introduction to each scene, and receiving messages from the DM when something occurs, and so forth, gave it all a sort of semi turn based quality, which I really like, also, since I like turn based combat more than real time.

The entire dungeon crawl/raid with puzzles and dialogue and narrative from various enemies and encounters as a whole definitely had a Baldur's Gate 2 feel to it, also, which was really cool.

I've always thought the Order of the Silver Rose are a great team, and just a great bunch of players to play this game with, and thank you also to Drew Latoner, for being a part of this also.

All in all it was a great deal of fun for me, and I hope it was for the other parties involved (Dm Golem also) as well, so thank you, to you all.

[The Order of the Radiant Heart Auxiliary Holy Charter]

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:16 am 
BGTSCC Quality Control

Huge thumbs up to Grymhild's UD toon for giving Schezalle her biggest lesson in drow politics thus far. I do believe that RP reflects the quality of investment you put into each one of your characters, and each individual interaction. Cudos!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:28 pm 

So I've been on this great server for about 1.5 years or so now. Beautifully created with quality areas everywhere.

But nothing prepared me for the Illithid Hive/Inner Hive areas. I mean..WOW, just....WOW :D

Now THOSE have to be some of the MOST BEAUTIFUL areas on this server! Hands down, easily, some of the THE BEST areas!! Everything is so....alien and EERIE! It makes you feel like you're ACTUALLY in the Far Realms!! And it fits the setting and monsters PERFECTLY. Its a true testament to the talent behind the server!

So to the builder(s) that created those areas, I really wish I could buy you a twelve pack or something for donating such a wonderful piece.

THANK YOU!!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:11 am 

Just received word the area was built by tfunke! So the above goes to you master crafter. Well done!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 151  Next