All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Darkhold Rises.
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 pm 
panic();

This will be a...suitable place to rule...

Muhahaha

Medical Expense Campaign Thanks, for your time. :)

Any general donations for travel and expenses can be sent to PayPal email auseurotravpp@gmail.com

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:14 am 
panic();

Is Darkhold in and reachable by players now?

I saw in the update that there was Darkhold areas on the update list?

This would be...an awesome birthday surprise for me...haha =P

Any general donations for travel and expenses can be sent to PayPal email auseurotravpp@gmail.com

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:20 am 
Global Admin

Not yet. The DM's didn't want it open yet.
The transition to Triel to Corm Orp is there but will not port you right now.
If you get stuck in the Corm Orp / Darkhold side though you can get out to Triel via Corm Orp.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:28 am 
panic();

Ah...drat. Maybe Christmas, but least it is IN! So mayhaps some DM events in the mean time! Congrats on completing it! Yeah!

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:29 am 
BGTSCC Area Designer

As a fellow builder, I can proudly say these areas are some of the finest the game has seen. We're all lucky IamDeathComeForThee has put in the time to do something so special, so I urge you to give your thanks where it is due.
Cheers 'Death' for this, it might be the single greatest addition to the server since its inception. Just my opinion.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:32 am 
panic();

I have to say...it is probably the best damn area I have seen...in ALL NwN2. Holy hell. I will be sure to scrawl your name Death above my throne when I am ruling it =P

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:40 am 

Thanks tfunke, I dont know if I'd go that far, but hope everyone likes it and thanks for the immense flattery. Much appreciated man. :)
The center of corm orp seems to have some frame rate slowdown ive noticed, and it seems due to the City hak placeables ive used there. Ive noticed this before using those placeables, so if its a bother for pple, lmk and Ill try to fix that up if its really noticeable.

And larz, good luck bud. Not only are its current rulers more ruthless and cunning than you seem to realize, but if anything, once I hop back IG you can bet your sweet arse I'd have my cold sickly hands pulling the strings and making my little puppets within dance for me in no time, yourself included. ;) :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:58 am 

Larzs i will say the Mist forest to damt cool to

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:22 pm 

Hmm ig now and the frame rate seems to be no different than in the eastern farmlands, so that's good i spose.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:37 pm 

You know what this place is? It's a place built, for all those monsters out there lurking in the shadows. Hiding from the persecution of human kind. A home for them and their families to come to and be themselves. A void of torches, pitchforks, angry mobs. A place of peace, relaxation, and tranquility.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:24 pm 

A haven for all us evil doers who just want to pillage, plunder, murder, extort, defile, slander and so on and so forth, in peace without all those bully do-gooders pushing us around, forcing their beliefs on us and all out just generally being mean. :evil:

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:10 pm 
panic();

IAmDeathComeForThee wrote:
And larz, good luck bud. Not only are its current rulers more ruthless and cunning than you seem to realize, but if anything, once I hop back IG you can bet your sweet arse I'd have my cold sickly hands pulling the strings and making my little puppets within dance for me in no time, yourself included. ;) :twisted:

I have...all the time in the world...I also might have some big...dead angry friends that probably wouldn't mind moving out of a dark cave and like those palace walls. :twisted:

A haven for all us evil doers who just want to pillage, plunder, murder, extort, defile, slander and so on and so forth, in peace without all those bully do-gooders pushing us around, forcing their beliefs on us and all out just generally being mean. :evil:

I have a list of all those mean do-gooders. And that list is gonna be getting shorter and shorter one of these days. :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:07 pm 

*Takes this as his cue to start hurling rocks at Darkhold's Walls*

:D

Good guys are such cliche clones, inevitably.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 am 
BGTSCC Lead Programmer

That sounds like Conan from the first movie. Not the bad 2012/2013 recast.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:01 pm 

This is just incredible design work. Thanks again for this world addition.

Secret Plotting Non-Good Characters
- "Muahahaha."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next