All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: HELP WANTED: All Postions
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm 

Howdy, my names Stephen i have played on the bg server since it was in beta way back when. I quite artistic i'm a well acomplished free hand drawer and chainsaw artist and think i would definantly bring somthing great to the server i'm very good at zone creation and my detail is superb, my job for the last 10 years has been to be creative and think outside the box. I have played dnd pnp, and dnd style games since I was about 12 and have a huge collection of old school dnd books that i can draw information from when designing a zone.

I'd love nothing more than to help create or redesign zones for the server, if your intrested I can create a small zone with my level of detail and unquie touch.

To bad you guys are not training dms anymore i'v applied for it before I just dont really know the dm functions in game, but i can tell you this I would be a REAAAALLLY good dm. I'v thought of sooo many mini events that fall in with the zones natural lore that would be very interesting and fun for anyone.

But anyway as far as area creation I doubt i would need much help if any i know all the functions i need in order to make a perfect landscape.

Xilo Villa: Your gold or your life.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 pm 

I actually snuck up on narc IG invisibly and the guy was RPing by himself!!! Talk about die hard RPr...or mabye schitzo...eh. either way those are good qualifications for DM here.
*ducking*

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 pm 

+1 for RP I've had with narc.

Luthian Black - Not your friend. (Retired)
Drakov Morcane - Red Wizard

Perception is reality.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:25 am 

tooley1chris wrote:
*ducking*

Reflex save, please.

To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:05 am 

Quest Creators

I wouldn't mind creating some quests. I have done this for nwn1 on a server I played on. I used to make quests that stayed in mod for 3 months time then were removed for a new one. Fun quests, and quests that you could mess up on too ( Ie, choosing the wrong dialog with a 2nd or 3rd NPC along the way on quest ) and other such things. Rotating quests out for new ones was nice. Also quests that span different areas and levels of difficulty such as quests one could start at level 1 but cannot finish the entire line till epic or with help from epics.

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:18 pm 

tooley1chris wrote:
I actually snuck up on narc IG invisibly and the guy was RPing by himself!!! Talk about die hard RPr...or mabye schitzo...eh. either way those are good qualifications for DM here.
*ducking*

Hey I do that and I don't have multiple personalities...

You don't? :twisted:

No. :x

*wrestles self to the ground*

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:28 pm 

DM Fugue wrote:
tooley1chris wrote:
*ducking*

Reflex save, please.

You don't need to roll reflex for ducking, all you need is a quack, and possibly a bluff roll.

"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:44 pm 

Simian Approbatur wrote:
DM Fugue wrote:
tooley1chris wrote:
*ducking*

Reflex save, please.

You don't need to roll reflex for ducking, all you need is a quack, and possibly a bluff roll.

A ducking duck, for your pleasures. . .

Unread postPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:44 am 

Exterior and Interior Area Design

As I do not see my little nephew often enough to have an excuse to play with legos, if the Server still could use exterior and interior area designers, I'd gladly offer my help and would enjoy doing so. I designed mainly on NWN 1 over the years, but have good NWN 2 toolset experience (even if that toolset can anoy the hell out of me). Scripting and monster balancing however is not my strong suit.

While I primarily played Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye), I played D&D since 2nd edition and know my Forgotten Realms Lore due to playing on a nwn 1 FR Server for seven years. I of course played the Baldur's Gate series.

I am not one to do projects speedily, as I like to make sure they are highly detailed and capture the atmosphere of the place. Likely the best way would simply be giving me a description of a small exterior and interior area, and you could judge for yourself if you enjoy the areas and believe they would be a valuable addition to the server.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:01 am 

Hi, I'm Rob. I have a fair amount of scripting and toolset experience from trying to build my own world a few years ago, so I don't need traning. I have been playing D&D since 1980 and have been DMing a PnP campaign on and off for 25 years. I would love to build a few lower level areas for this server if your interested, interior or exterior. I also know how to write conversations and set up quests but my knowledge of forgotten realms law is a bit shaky(I usually DM greyhawk).

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:32 pm 

I can build areas, exterior and interior. My work is used on the Moonshaes ALFA server, I built both the NWN1 and NWN2 versions, and managed the development projects for both.

I am especially good at coastal exteriors, and small fortified villages, & harbors, a server full of islands and towns will do that to you. I can also do interiors.

My latest project is an Ice Wind Dale build of ten towns and their environs based on the FR campaign maps.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:23 am 

I do however have the experience of making worlds, scripts and other fields since NWN came out. Helped few projects such as Exaria back in early 2000s. Unfort my hands are pretty tied up with this project "War in the Pacific" WWII, a strategy, tactical and roleplaying levels. I came here to play my character to take a break for brief period of time.

By the way, you guys did a good job on this scenario and looking forward to see it get better and better :P

Spire

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 pm 

Montaron Alagondar wrote:
DM Fugue wrote:
tooley1chris wrote:
*ducking*

Reflex save, please.

On the other hand if they weigh the same as a duck then.....

they are made of wood....and....

they're a........

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 am 

If you are still looking for a person to write scripts, you can always contact me... i have had prior training in the creative writing department, and have taken 400 and 500 level classes on the subject (and received my minor in it). All the best!

Falathar. :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:09 am 

Together with our powers combined . . . !

Never thought of offering myself to the team . . .
you know how it works, people recommend you and then a position is offered,
otherwise your unknown and mostly lost in the midsts of others . . .
But, I've a hard one for retexturing... if anyone needs me.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=32079&hilit=crafting&start=30

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next